Formulation ID: BII/2043
|Glycerin 99.5% EP||Glycerol||2.00|
|Natrosol HHR 250 PC||Hydroxyethyl Cellulose||0.50|
|GlucoTain® Plus||Capryloyl/ Caproyl Methyl Glucamide (and) Lauroyl/ Myristoyl Methyl Glucamide||0.50||Clariant|
|B||Lanette® O||Cetearyl Alcohol||6.00|
|Lanette® 22||Behenyl Alcohol||2.00|
|Genadvance® Hydra||Lauryl Polyricinoleate||2.00||Clariant|
|Pequi Oil||Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil (and) Tocopherol||0.50||Beraca|
|Beracare BBA||Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil (and) Tocopherol||2.00||Beraca|
|Beracare ARS||Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil (and) Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil (and) Orzya Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil (and) Tocopherol||0.50||Beraca|
|Plantasens® Babassu Butter||Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil||2.00||Clariant|
|Plantasens® Refined Oilve Oil||Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil||2.00||Clariant|
|Plantasens® Crystolive Wax||Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables||2.00||Clariant|
|Coconut Oil||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil||2.00|
|Plantasens® Natural Emulsifier HE 20||Cetearyl Glucoside (and) Sorbitan Olivate||3.00||Clariant|
|Ginger Lotus NAT||0.40||cosnaderm|
|C||Nipaguard® SCA||Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Benzyl Alcohol||2.00||Clariant|
|D||Lactic Acid (25%)||Lactic Acid||q.s. to pH 3.6-4.2|
- Mix A with a finger stirrer while heating to 85 °C until Natrosol HHR 250 PC is dissolved, put beaker into a water bath to rest at 85 °C.
- Mix B and melt in a water bath to 85 °C.
- Add A into B and stir at 450 rpm with a finger stirrer for 5 min. And at 120 rpm with a finger stirrer for 10 min. while cooling down.
- Add C for preservation and stir with care.
- Adjust the pH to 3.6–4.2.
- pH-value: 3.6–4.2
- Viscosity (Brookfield, 20 °C 20 rpm): 20000–38000 mPas
- Stability: 12 weeks at RT and 40 °C
- Appearance: off white conditioner
- Delicious blend of Community Trade ingredients, including babassu butter and pequi oil from Brazil.
- Once-a-week treatment leaves hair intensely nourished from root to tip.
- 100 % natural based conditioner agent: Genadvance™ Hydra.
- Silicone free.
- Amazonian ethically sourced ingredients.
Disclaimer: This information is based on our present state of knowledge and is intended to provide general notes on our products and their uses. It should not therefore be construed as guaranteeing specific properties of the product described or their suitability for a particular application. Any existing industrial property rights must be observed. The quality of our products is guaranteed under our General Conditions of Sale.