In response to recent social distancing guidelines, Dow is elevating its digital offerings to take its virtual customer experience to the next level. On Tuesday, May 5 at 10:00 a.m. EDT, Dow will host a live event within its virtual 3D booth, where Dow scientists and marketing experts will discuss the newest products and programs in hair, sun and skin care and answer questions from attendees.
After the event Dow experts will be at the virtual booth to engage in one-to-one real-time chats with customers; For several hours they will provide tailored support and answer additional questions about their latest innovations for personal care solutions.
Join the event to:
- Hear about the latest products first – directly from the experts – that empower customers to reignite consumer experiences in their personal care products.
- Sun Care Solutions featuring Shade or Shine for Daily Wear Sun Care, a program with formulations that protect consumers’ skin from the sun’s damaging rays and a preview of SunSpheres™ BIO SPF Booster, a bio-based and readily biodegradable SPF booster flexible for use with organic and inorganic UV filters.
- MaizeCare™ Style Polymer, a bio-based, hair styling polymer derived from corn that is COSMOS by Ecocert certified.
- HydroxySHIELD™ Polymer, a brand-new polymer that goes beyond protection with multifunctional benefits. It allows you to build a hair cleansing and conditioning line that rescues, repairs and protects from hair breakage day after day.
- The next generation of DOWSIL™ gum blends, a platform to help formulate high-performing leave-in hair products.
- DOWSIL™ EL-9081 Silicone Elastomer Blend for use in skin care and color cosmetics. Get ready for Clean. Simple. Luxurious.
- Love Your Lips, a program with a wide variety of lip care formulations from a one swipe lipstick to a lip masque enabled by DOWSIL™ 3903 Liquid Satin Blend.
- TrendsLab 2020, a curated collection of inspiring formulations themed Holistic Beauty addressing the trends around sustainability, personalization, and digitalization.
- Once products are introduced, hear Dow scientists and marketing experts address customers’ questions submitted both prior to and during the event.
- Take a digital dive to learn what drives Dow in the development of products that are safe for people and the planet, and that he/she loves to apply touch and feel every day.
May 5 Dow Presents: Live Virtual Event
- When: Tuesday, May 5 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
- Where: Dow’s Virtual Booth
- Description: Dow experts will go live to showcase Dow’s new portfolio of innovative personal care solutions and answer customer questions.
- Register here.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 109 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 36,500 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $43 billion in 2019. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.