Patent N° WO 2006/061678
Derived natural shampoo according to the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standards (Natural origin content = 99.7%)
Formulation ID: SE0124N
This trendy bar shampoo restores and treats damaged scalp to help it regain comfort for beautiful hair. It contains Apiscalp™ that provides scalp comfort and beauty by controlling the scalp microflora and by restoring the scalp epidermal integrity. Phytofoam™, as a gentle cleanser with high foaming properties, is added to wash the hair with mildness. Phytolea™ Alpine Apple adds a touch of purity. This formula respects and protects the scalp as well as the environment as it contains only a few ingredients and with the form of the bar, a biodegradable and simple packaging like a cardboard box can be used.
|Phase||Ingredient||INCI Name||Functionality||Suppliers||% w/w|
|A||Aqua (and) Sucrose Cocoate (and) Alcohol||Aqua (and) Sucrose Cocoate (and) Alcohol||Surfactant||20.00|
|Phytofoam™||Aqua (and) Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract (and) Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract (and) Gypsophila Paniculata Root
|Span™ 20||Sorbitan Laurate||Surfactant||Croda||3.00|
|Potassium Sorbate||Potassium Sorbate||Preservative||0.30|
|B||Crodacol™ CS90||Cetearyl Alcohol||Wax caking agent||Croda||15.00|
|C||Hydrolyzed Pea Protein||Hydrolyzed Pea Protein||Conditioning agent||1.00|
|D||Phytolea™ Alpine Apple||Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Oil||Botanical extract||Crodarom||1.00|
|E||Apiscalp™ Active ingredient||Scalp moisturisation and soothing active||Sederma||3.00|
|F||Chamomile nat 806776||Fragrance||Firmenich||0.20|
- Weigh and mix Part A with normal helix stirring. Heat Part A to 75°C in bain-marie.
- Weigh Part B. Heat Part B to 75°C in bain-marie.
- Add Part C to Part A and stir well with normal helix stirring.
- Add Part D to Part B with normal helix stirring.
- Add Part E to part B, mix well.
- Add Part B+D+E to Part A+C+ with rapid helix stirring, still in bain-marie.
- Add Part F to the previous Part, mix well.
- Add Part G to the previous Part, mix well.
- Poor in mould immediately.
- Appearance: Beige opaque solid block
- Stability: 3 months at 4°C, 25°C, 45°C and 1 month at 50°C
- Centrifuge 10min @ 3000rpm and 1 x -80ºC/+25ºC 24 hours freeze-thaw cycle and autoclave 20min @120°C
This formulation was developed in France. Contact your local sales representative with enquiries as ingredient availability can vary by region.
Non-warranty The information in this publication is believed to be accurate and is given in good faith, but no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy is made. Suggestions for uses or applications are only opinions. Users are responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their own particular purpose. No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made with respect to information or products including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of any third party patent or other intellectual property rights including, without limit, copyright, trademark and designs. Any trademarks identified herein, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks of the Croda group of companies.
©2019 Croda International Plc