Formulation ID: 40/CLSUN21000/02
|Phase||Material Name||EU INCI||% Material|
|A||Emulsiphos® (677660)||POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES||1.5|
|SymEffect™ Sun (105604)||CERA ALBA, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE||3.0|
|Neo Heliopan® 357 (622501)||BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE||5.0|
|Neo Heliopan® OS (131494)||ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE||5.0|
|Neo Heliopan® BMT(102814)||BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL, METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE||8.0|
|SymMollient® PDCC (102119)||PROPANEDIOL DICAPRYLATE/CAPRATE||10.0|
|Isoadipate (660014)||DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE||10.0|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE||10.0|
|Edeta® BD||DISODIUM EDTA||0.1|
|Keltrol® CG-BT||XANTHAN GUM||0.1|
|Carbopol® Ultrez 10 Polymer||CARBOMER||0.4|
|Neo Heliopan® Hydro (103089)||PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID||2.0|
|Neo Heliopan® AP (106796)||DISODIUM PHENYL DIBENZIMIDAZOLE, TETRASULFONATE||2.0|
|Biotive® L-Arginine (621277)||ARGININE||1.0|
|Sodium Hydroxide 10% solution||AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE||5.0|
|Hydrolite® CG (199602)||CAPRYLYL GLYCOL||0.5|
|SymSave® H (979940)||HYDROXYACETOPHENONE||0.7|
- Phase A: Heat up phase A to approx. 85°C without Keltrol® CG-BT and Carbopol® Ultrez 10 Polymer.
- Disperse Keltrol® CG-BT and Carbopol® Ultrez 10 Polymer into the hot Oil phase.
- Phase B: Mix Phase B at ambient temperature.
- Add phase B to phase A and start to homogenise with an Ultra-Turrax T 25 ( 3min / 13000 RPM).
- Cool down phase A/B while stirring to ambient temperature.
- The pH value of the finished product should be approx. 6.5 and has to be checked.
- Measured according to the ISO 24443:2012 „Determination of UVA photoprotection in vitro“ the emulsion has an in-vitro SPF >100 and an UVA-PF 32. (Used plates: PMMA WW5 from Schönberg).
- Measured according to the ISO 24444:2010 „In vivo determination of Sun Protection factor (SPF)“ on a four-subject panel test, the formula has an in-vivo SPF mean 84.
These suggestions and data are based on information we believe to be reliable. They are offered in good faith, but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control. Symrise makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or appropriateness of this data. Symrise expressly disclaims any implied warranty of fitness for a particular use. We recommend that prospective users determine for themselves the suitability of Symrise materials and suggestions for any use prior to their adoption. We also recommend that prospective users, as required, obtain approval from appropriate regulatory authorities. Suggestions for uses of our products or the inclusion of descriptive material from patents and the citation of specific patents in this publication should not be understood as recommending the use of our products in violation of any patent or as a permission or licence to use any patent of Symrise. For questions concerning product safety and dangerous substance classification please ask for the Safety Data Sheets of the used Symrise products. 24.02.2021.