The UN predicts that by 2025, two-thirds of the world’s population will be living in water-stressed conditions. As climate change continues to threaten the natural water cycle, more consumers are seeking out beauty brands that offer waterless products that work.
Lubrizol Life Science - Beauty has developed a complete line of waterless formulations combining cutting-edge functional ingredients like AlgaPūr™ HSHO algae oil, Kelco-Care™ diutan gum, Sensomer™ CI-50 polymer, Oilkemia™ 5S polymer, Matrifuse™ S-1 dispersant and Sunhancer™ Eco SPF. Beauty Beyond H2O gives consumers a “hair-to-toe” waterless beauty routine, with products for cleansing, hair care and skin care. The collection offers a broad range of textures and formats, sulfate and silicone-free formulations, travel-friendly portable solutions and sustainable packaging made from recycled, reusable or recyclable materials.
The product line includes:
- • Jelly Cleanser Oil – Cleanses the skin by removing impurities and resistant makeup, with a moisturizing and non-greasy finish.
- • Surprising Shower Powder – This body wash includes natural emollients that help moisturize the skin during and after washing. Showering with this formulation, consumers might use 4x less product than traditional shower gel.
- • Flip-me Algae Bar Shampoo – A solid bar that washes hair while nourishing and conditioning, providing curl definition and frizz control. Shampooing with it allows consumers use 6.5x less product than traditional shampoo.
- • Algae Oil Solid Hair Mask – A solid format hair mask designed to bring hydration, shine and strength to the hair with a light, satin-like feel.
- • Instant Nourishing Hair and Scalp Oil Serum – An oil-based serum that instantly transforms damaged hair and scalp.
- • Waterless Facial Moisturizing Bar – This water-free facial bar provides moisturization with no oily or greasy texture and reduces the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles.
- • All Mineral Anhydrous Facial Daily Deflector Sunscreen Fluid – This silky and smooth sunscreen fluid applies seamlessly with an all-mineral format.
About Lubrizol Life Science - Beauty
The Beauty business team at Lubrizol Life Science partners with customers to develop, manufacture and market a broad range of differentiated ingredients and formulations for skin care, hair care and skin cleansing. Our innovative solutions enhance functional
performance and deliver aesthetic benefits that help people to live a more beautiful life.
About The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, leverages its unmatched science and innovation to solve complex challenges for customers, drive sustainable and measurable results and help millions of people, communities and businesses around the world move cleaner, create smarter and live better every day. Founded in 1928, Lubrizol owns and operates more than 100 manufacturing facilities, sales and technical offices around the world and has approximately 8,600 employees.
For more information, visit Lubrizol.com.