SCC Annual Meeting Online Addresses COVID-19 Impact on Industry
Add the SCC's first ever virtual meeting to your calendar (CLICK HERE). The 74th Annual Scientific Meeting & Showcase is Dec 7-11, 2020
THE WORD ON EVERYONE'S LIPS...
Coronavirus has had an impact on every industry across the globe, including cosmetics & personal care. So we’ve assembled a panel of subject matter experts for a special session focused on health and hygiene in the era of COVID-19. JOIN US on Monday, December 7, 2020 for our first breakout session where we discuss Personal Care/Cosmetics Impact & the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- MAINTAINING ACTIVE SUBSTANTIVITY AFTER RINSING FROM CLEANSING SOLUTIONS by Seren Frantz; Senior Scientist (Lubrizol)
- INVERTING THE TABLES ON EMULSION SENSORY AND PERFORMANCE by Mark Chandler; President (Siltech and ACT Solutions Corporation)
- THE ADVANTAGE OF HANDWASHING WITH ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP by Jennifer Macary; Principal Scientist (Henkel)
- SOAPS, SYNDETS, AND HAND SANITIZERS: ‘CLEANING UP’ OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR REGULATION: COVID-19 PANDEMIC EDITION by Dr. Stanley Milstein; Retired Acting Deputy Director (FDA)
- Review the complete agenda here
The Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC)