Suppliers’ Day is an annual global ingredients marketplace for beauty and personal care brand owners and manufacturers seeking new products, trends and technologies in cosmetic chemistry. In 2020, Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week Of Beauty will take place online and feature education, engagement, new products, awards and more for the beauty and personal care industry. The Revolutionary Disruptors that have defined this year, including: the impact of COVID in beauty/personal care, the pivots many made to home care formulations, trends that have started due to the pandemic or have continued through it, and a global view of the future with sights on 2021 will be core components of the event.
Highlights of NYSCC Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week of Beauty include:
- A Virtual Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 9:00 am ET, to officially launch the main programs of Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week of Beauty. NYSCC Chairman, Giorgino Macalino and fellow board and committee members will be outside the Javits Center to highlight the achievements and new initiatives that the NYSCC undertook this year and give a preview of what to expect at this year’s Supplier’s Day.
- The CEW Supplier’s Award: Ingredients & Formulation Finalists Panel on Sept. 30th at 11:00 a.m. ET. Moderated by Andrea Nagel, VP of Content for CEW’s Beauty News, the six finalists will discuss the novel attributes and technologies that made their product stand out to judges from top brands.
- The PCPC presents a live panel on SAFETY, REGULATORY HOT TOPICS on Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 1:00 pm ET. Scientific and regulatory experts from PCPC will discuss recent changes that could significantly impact the formulation and sale of cosmetics and personal care products in the U.S.
- Awards Presentation and Virtual Cocktail Hour, on Wednesday, Sept. 30th at 4:00 pm, ET, where the winner of the prestigious CEW Beauty Award for Ingredients & Formulation will be announced.
- INDIE 360 live panel discussion on Thursday, Oct. 1st at 10:00 am ET, moderated by Deanna Utroske, Editor, Cosmetic Design, and focused on the independent beauty movement. Panelists representing every aspect of what is needed to bring a brand to life will share their expertise on ingredients, lab and formulations, accelerator programs, as well as packaging/delivery systems that are sustainable.
- The World of Chemistry presented by NYSCC and IFSCC featuring guest speaker Dr. Kazutami Sakamoto on “Tips to Improve Emulsion Stability,” Thursday, Oct. 1 at 11:00 am ET and moderated by Richard Scott, Editor, Personal Care Magazine.
- On demand content on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1 that includes SUSTAINABILITY 101 and video bites from global suppliers on the latest innovations, ingredients, formulations and solutions helping to bring products to life.
- The NYSCC “90 Day Survival Guide for the Future Cosmetic Chemist” taking place over three days and providing the building blocks for a solid career as a cosmetic chemist including “Talent Acquisition;” “Trends & Research – Tools to Success,” and “Discovery & Compliance.”
- An Online, Searchable Exhibitor Directory to find the latest new products and information for beauty and personal care product development needs. There will also be “Live Chat” hours with exhibitors on Sept. 30th and Oct. 1st .
During the full Week of Beauty industry Associations and Partners also offered original content and programs including the SCC’s CEP two-part series course on Essential Cosmetic Raw Ingredients, FDA Cosmetics Regulations presented by IBA, and Anti-Aging Trends and Formulas and Sun Care Update from HAPPI magazine.
For more information and to register for NYSCC Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week of Beauty visit: https://nyscc.org/suppliers-day/week-of-beauty/