NEW: Environment award
The BSB European Innovation Award are to be awarded in 2020 for the eighteenth time by the independent BSB – Beratungs- and Servicebüro Dr. Riedel.
The innovation award, brought to life by BSB`s founder Dr. Jan-H. Riedel in 2003, aims to promote the global dissemination of up-to-date knowledge.
We have to thank Mibelle Cosmetics, Börlind, BASF, Mibelle Group, Weleda. Similasan, Protec Ingredia, Dr. Grandel, Rahn, Lipoid Kosmetik, Provital and viliv as well as Lipotrue, Greentech und Phytocode for their support in 2020.
A) Which prices are to be awarded in 2020?
Category I: Cosmetics
Raw materials section:
- Sub-category I: most innovative raw material "naturals/ actives"
- Sub-category II: most innovative raw material "functionals/ recipients"
- Sub-category III: most innovative product
- Sub-category IV: best packaging
Category II: Natural products
Raw materials section
- sub-category V: most innovative raw material "naturals/actives" and "functionals/recipients"
- sub-category VI: most innovative product
- sub-category VII: best packaging
Category III: Concepts
- sub-Category VIII: concepts for new products of all kind for cosmetics, natural products and their ingredients.
Category IV: Environment
- sub-category IX: finished products and ingredients of all kind with positive environmental impact.
1 December 2019 – 14 February 2020 (categories 1-3)
Deadline: Friday, 14 February 2020, 6 pm MET
1 December 2019 – 30 April 2020 (category 4 environment only)
Deadline for environment award: 30 april 2020, 6 pm MET
More informationen and eligibility requirements you will find at https://www.bsbinnovationaward.de 2020 and /starting page at the bottom