Formulation ID: C.CO.19.40HPC
|Celus-Bi® Feel 10||Zea Mays Starch, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin||ROELMI HPC||11,00|
|Mica, CI 77891||59,00|
|B||Olifeel® SKin||Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate||ROELMI HPC||12,10|
|Olifeel® Pearls||C10-18 Triglycerides||ROELMI HPC||2,30|
|TechnoHYAL HyaPearl||C10-18 Triglycerides, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|BiosControl® Element IM||o-Cymen-5-ol||0,10|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil||0,10|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: PEARLY POWDER
- Colour: RADIANT SAND
- Smell: LIGHT CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: n.a.
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (Fungilab Viscostar-R): n.a.
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): n.a.
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Mix Phase A;
- Weight the components of Phase B and heat up to 60+/-2°C;
- Cool rapidly at room temperature under strong stirring and mix for one minute under turboemulsifier at 5000 rpm;
- Cool at room temperature;
- Add phase B (if necessary heat it to 35+/- 2°C) to Phase A and mix well until the colour is homogeneous;
- Compact the powder.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com