Formulation ID: RR 8203
|Phase||Ingredient||Raw Material||Supplier||% by wt.|
|B||Methylpropanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenylpropanol||Dermosoft® OMP||Evonik Dr. Straetmans GmbH||3.50|
|Succinoglycan||Rheozan® SH||Solvay Novecare||1.50|
|Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum||Genu Gum RL-200Z-CG||CP Kelco||0.25|
|D||Baycusan® eco E 1000||5.00|
- Phase A is mixed at room temperature. In a separate vessel phase B is mixed at room temperature.
- Add phase B to phase A while homogenize. Continue mixing until completely uniform.
- Phase C is added and mixed. pH is checked and adjusted to 5.8-6.0 with Citric Acid (10% sol.).
- Phase D is added and pH is checked again. If necessary, pH is adjusted with Citric Acid (10% sol.) Mix until everything is uniform.
- Viscosity: 5440 mPa*s at Shear rate of 10s -1
Disclaimer: This information and our technical advice - whether verbal, in writing or by way of trials - are given in good faith but without warranty, and this also applies for all cases where proprietary rights of third parties might be involved. Our advice does not release you from the obligation to check its validity and to test our products as to their suitability for the intended processes and uses. The application, use and processing of our products and the products manufactured by you on the basis of our technical advice are beyond our control and, therefore, entirely your own responsibility.
Our products are sold in accordance with the current version of our General Conditions of Sale and Delivery.
Published by: Coatings, Adhesives & Specialties, Covestro AG, 51373 Leverkusen, Germany, www.cosmetics.covestro.com