Formulation ID: HR-19-0147
|Phase||INCI Name||Trade Name||Supplier||Function||% w/w|
|Sodium Coco-Sulfate||Sulfopon® 1216 G||BASF||Surfactant||8.00|
|B||Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride||Dehyquart® Guar HP||BASF||Conditioning Agent||0.50|
|C||Coco-Glucoside||Plantacare® 818 UP||BASF||Surfactant||13.30|
|Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate||Lamesoft® PO 65||BASF||Lipid Layer Enhancer||1.00|
|Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein||Gluadin® WLM Benz||BASF||Active||0.50|
|D||euxyl® ECO 910||Schülke & Mayr GmbH||Preservative||0.75|
|Citric Acid||Citric Acid (50% aq. solution)||pH-adjuster||q.s.|
pH value: 4.5 – 4.8
- Phase A: Dissolve Sulfopon in warm water (approx. 40°C) while stirring.
- Phase B: Add Dehyquart Guar HP to water while stirring. Add a small amount of citric acid and stir for 10 min.
- Premix phase C and add phase A and phase B to phase C and stir until homogeneous.
- Add euxyl ® ECO 910 and mix until homogeneous.
- Adjust pH and viscosity with citric acid to pH 4.5 – 4.8.
This information concerning the application and product technology represent our state of knowledge at the time of going to press, and no claims are made as to its completeness. It does not free the user of his own responsibility for comprehensive testing and evaluation of safety before production.The information implies no liability or other legal responsibility on our part, including with regard to existing third party intellectual property rights, especially patent rights. In particular, no warranty, whether express or implied, or guarantee of product properties in the legal sense is intended or implied.