Formulation ID: SU-CSH-01
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||Supplier||% (w/w)|
|A||DM Water||Aqua||Qs to 100|
|Disodium EDTA||Disodium EDTA||Local Supplier||0.05|
|Glycerine||Glycerine||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||3.00|
|Galaxy LES (27%)||Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||41.0|
|Galaxy CAPB SB (30%)||Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||7.00|
|B||Carbopol Aqua SF-1||Acrylates Copolymer||Lubrizol Advanced Materials Ltd.||7.00|
|C||Sodium Hydroxide||Sodium Hydroxide||Local Supplier||0.22|
|Galaxy 100||Cocomonoethanolamide||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||1.00|
|D||Kemgluco CEHL||Decyl Glucoside||Safic Alcan UK Ltd.||2.00|
|E||Jaguar C13 S||Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride||Solvay Novecare||0.20|
|F||Silsoft AX||Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone||Momentive Performance Materials||1.00|
|G||Exotic Dream 29954||Perfume||Oriental Aromatics||1.00|
|Sumicos LHM Black 2231C||Pigment Black 11||Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited||0.50|
|Sumicos IOBLA Mist SM130||Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (and) Titanium Dioxide(and) Iron (III) Oxide||Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited||0.05|
|Prestige Silver Glam 35391||Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide||Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited||0.10|
|H||Euxyl PE9010||Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin||Schülke & Mayr GmbH||1.00|
|Citric Acid||Citric Acid||Local Supplier||0.15|
|I||Sodium Chloride||Sodium Chloride||Local Supplier||Qs|
- In Main Vessel (MV) charge DM water (approx. 50% of the quantity), disodium EDTA, mix well till all solids are dissolved. Charge remaining ingredients of phase A with stirring. Start heating the MV to about 75-80°C.
- After complete mixing, add ingredient of Phase B to MV.
- In side Vessel (SV1), dissolve Phase C in small quantity of water and add to MV in small batches, maintain temperature of ~75°C. Check pH (pH should be between 6.5 - 6.8).
- In side Vessel (SV2), charge small amount of water and Galaxy 100. Heat (~75°C) till Galaxy 100 is completely dissolved.
- Charge SV2 content to MV followed by Kemgluco CEHL (Decyl Glucoside) with slow agitation to avoid foaming.
- Cool down the MV to about 50°C, add Phase E pre-soaked/homogenized in water (avoid lump formation). Add Phase F with constant mixing.
- Charge Ingredients of Phase G with stirring. Charge Euxyl PE9010 of Phase H with stirring, Adjust pH by citric acid solution (Phase E). Adjust the water content as per formula calculation.
- Add Phase I dissolved in minimum quantity of water to MV, adjust viscosity as desired.
- pH: 6.5 to 7.0
- Appearance: Opaque gel with intense silver sparkle
These formulations are presented in a good faith and meant to demonstrate how our pearl pigments can be used in various formulations. No warranty of the accuracy or completeness of results, or fitness for a particular use is given; nor is freedom from the infringement of any intellectual/industrial property rights to be inferred. It is provided “as is” aimed at supporting customer development and requires further appropriate evaluations by customers. To the extent permissible by applicable law, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited shall in no way be liable for any reliance upon information or materials provided.