Formulation ID: #03-NG-97
Damage is undone with this smoothing and detangling conditioning cleanser. Leave hair sleek, soft and never weighed down.
|GLUCOTAIN® CARE||Cocoyl Methyl Glucoside||0.50%|
|B||GENAMIN® BTMS||Behentrimonium Methosulfate||4.00%|
|PLANTASENS® OLIVE LD||Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (and) Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables||10.00%|
|NIPAGUARD® SCE||Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid||1.00%|
|C||EQUISCALP™||Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin||2.00%|
|GREEN TEA MINT AROMATIC EXTRACT||0.50%|
|LIME MINT AROMATIC EXTRACT||0.50%|
|SODIUM HYDROXIDE/CITRIC ACID||q.s. pH to 5.5|
- Add phase A1-3 to main beaker and mix until uniform/particle free.
- Slowly add A4, hydroxyethylcellulose, and mix until uniform.
- Add GlucoTain® Care and Genadvance® Repair and heat phase A to ~85-90 °C.
- Combine phase B and heat to ~85-90 °C.
- Once both phase A and B are at 85-90 °C, start to homogenize and add phase B to phase A. Continue to homogenize for 4 minutes.
- Cool batch to 50 °C, and add phase C ingredients, continue to homogenize 1 minute.
- Adjust pH to 5.5.
- Viscosity: 23.3 kcPs @ 23.3% T-C @ 20 RPM
- Appearance: White
- pH: 5.50
- Stability: 50, 40, RT, and 5 °C for 12 weeks
This information corresponds to the present state of our knowledge and is intended as a general description of our products and their possible applications. Clariant makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the information’s accuracy, adequacy, sufficiency or freedom from defect and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this information. Any user of this product is responsible for determining the suitability of Clariant’s products for its particular application. * Nothing included in this information waives any of Clariant’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which control unless it agrees otherwise in writing. Any existing intellectual/industrial property rights must be onserved. Due to possible changes in our products and applicable national and international regulations and laws, the status of our products could change. Material Safety Data Sheets providing safety precautions, that should be obeserved when handling or storing Clariant products, are available upon request and are provided in compliance with applicable law. You should obtain and review the applicable Material Safet Data Sheet information before handling any of these products.
For additional information, please contact Clariant.
* For sales to customers located within the United States and Canada the following applies in addition:
NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS MADE OF THE MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
® Trademark of Clariant registered in many countries
© 2021 Clariant International Ltd