Formulation ID: EU07533
|Lauryl Glucoside and Myristyl Glucoside and Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate
|Acacia Senegal Gum and Xanthan Gum
|Natural Thickening Polymers
|Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
|Propylene Glycol and Arctium Lappa Root Extract
|Active Ingredient, Moisturiser
|Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid
- Introduce phase A into the tank and add the SOLAGUM ™ AX. Homogenize to avoid lumps.
- Weigh phase B separately then add it to phase A with stirring to emulsify (12 m/s, 4 minutes).
- Add phase C and homogenize.
- Appearance: White liquid
- pH-value: 5.5
- Viscosity 1M at RT: 3 300 mPa·s Brookfield S2S6
- Viscosity 1M at 45°C: 2 800 mPa·s Brookfield S2S6
- Viscosity recovery at RT (after 1M at 45°C): 3 200 mPa·s Brookfield S2S6
- Stability: Stable 1M at RT, 45°C and thermal cycles -5 à 40°C; Stable to centrifugation (3 000 rpm, 20 minutes)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is intended merely to demonstrate the utility of SEPPIC products, and should not be construed as granting license to practice any compositions or methods covered by a patent or a patent application. All information contained in this specific technical documentation is believed to be accurate and has been set up by SEPPIC according to its own described methods and processes. SEPPIC however does not assume any liability or risks involved in the use of its products for the preparation and the assessment of the hereinabove formulation since the condition of use are beyond its control. SEPPIC customer must insure that the duplication of the hereinabove formulation is not infringing any intellectual property rights and that it complies with any regulatory status.