Formulation ID: F17009.03
|Phase||INCI||Trade Name||% (w/w)|
|PROPANEDIOL||Cosphaderm® Propanediol Natural||3.00|
|C||ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER||0.40|
|CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-6 OLEATE, SODIUM SURFACTIN||Symbio® solv clear||0.50|
|F||GLYCERIN, SARCOCAPNOS CRASSIFOLIA CALLUS LYSATE, CITRIC ACID||SARCOSLIM RE‑SHAPE PRCF||3.00|
|OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) CALLUS CULTURE LYSATE, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL||OLEA VITAE PLF||1.00|
- Add the caffeine to the water and heat to 40ºC whilst stirring. Add the other components of phase A and keep stirring until totally dissolved.
- Pre-disperse the hydrohyethylcellulose and add it to phase A avoiding the incorporation of air bubbles.
- Disperse C in phase A+B.
- Pre-dissolve phase D and add it to the phase A+B+C.
- Allow cooling down to 40ºC. Add consecutively the components of phases E and F and homogenize 10 min at 12000 rpm.
- Check the pH and adjust it to 5.5 – 6.5 if necessary.
- Appearance: white gel
- Viscosity: 6000 – 12000 cP (FUNGILAB Alpha series, PB spindle, 12 rpm, 20 ºC)
- pH: 5.50 – 6.50
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is meant to demonstrate how our products can be used. The given data, including claims and procedures, are suggestions without any guarantee, aimed at supporting customers’ development. Any product manufactured corresponding to the present recipe is used at own risk and may require additional testing prior to marketing in order to comply with local regulations.