Formulation ID: C.SK.15.56.9HPC
|A||EMotion Silky||Neopentyl Glycol Dipelargonate||ROELMI HPC||36,80|
|Olifeel® SKin||Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate||ROELMI HPC||36,00|
|CeraFluid||Olive Glycerides, Ceramide NP||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|Olifeel® Pearls||C10-18 Triglycerides||ROELMI HPC||15,00|
|BiosControl® Synergy ICE||Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, O-Cymen-5-ol||0,50|
|B||Celus-Bi® Feel 10||Zea Mays Starch, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin||ROELMI HPC||10,00|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: LIGHT OILY GEL
- Colour : PALE YELLOW
- Smell: LIGHT CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: n.a.
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (Fungilab Viscostar-R): n.a.
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): n.a.
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Prepare Phase A at room temperature;
- Weight the components of Phase A and heat up to 60+/-2°C;
- When Phase A it's liquid add the component of Phase B under stirring;
- When Phase A+B is homogeneous, add the components of Phase C;
- Cool rapidly at 25+/-2°C and then mix for 1 minute;
- Cool at room temperature.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com