with Blossom Honey Pro and Tagua Abrasive
Formulation ID: FF10003-2_012020
|A||Glycerin 99.5% (veg.)||Glycerin||Humectant||37.00|
|B||Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer||Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer||Thickener||Lubrizol Advanced Materials||0.50|
|C||NaOH||Sodium Hydroxide||Neutralizing agent||q.s.|
|D||Blossom Honey Pro||Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Mel (Honey) Extract||Substantiated extract||Lipoid Kosmetik||2.00|
|E||Tagua Abrasive||Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder||Abrasive||Lipoid Kosmetik||6.00|
|F||MIEL E 73425||Perfume (Fragrance)||Fragrance||Essencia||0.30|
- Add glycerin and propanediol and mix until uniform
- Sprinkle Carbopol® Ultrez 21 Polymer onto the surface and let it wet. Mix for 20 - 30 min to ensure a homogenous texture
- Neutralize with sodium hydroxide. Mix for 20 - 30 min until a uniform texture is obtained
- Add Blossom Honey Pro. Mix until fully dispersed
- Add the white sugar and Tagua Abrasive. Mix well until they are evenly dispersed in the gel
- At last add the perfume. Mix until the perfume is fully dispersed
- Appearance: clear gel with visible particles
- pH value: 5 – 6 (10 % in water)
Successfully passed internal stress test (3 months at 5 °C, 25 °C and 40 °C)
No microbial challenge test performed (low-risk formulation)
- A basically water-free gel with a creamy honey-like appearance comprising exfoliating particles derived from tagua nut (lead ingredient) and sugar. With this formulation we offer 2 routines (exfoliation and hydration) combined in 1 product for your facial treatment. You will experience a scrubbing and warming sensation during application and a smooth and moisturized after-feel.
- Blossom Honey Pro is based on organic acacia honey from black locust blossoms. It nourishes, supplies energy, and creates strong osmotic pressure to increase moisture and to push skin volume. Honey means sweet luxury making it the perfect ingredient for a sugar scrub. Please request our product flyer for further information.
- Tagua Abrasive is a natural-sustainable alternative to plastic beads. It originates from the tagua nut, also known as botanical ivory and thus supports the nutri-luxury concept of the formula. Its smooth structure and small particle size provide a gentle but efficient exfoliation for the most sensitive parts of the skin. Please request our product flyer for further information.
- Resembles the texture of creamy honey
- Self-preserving base without PEGs and silicones
- Gel based on vegetable-derived glycerin and propanediol
- Natural-sustainable and gentle exfoliation
- Sweet luxury for moisture and volume
- Nourishment and energy supply for skin cells
- Generates osmotic pressure to moisture, plump and volumize the skin
The information contained herein is, to our best knowledge, true and accurate, but all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee. This is a prototype formulation supplied only as an example of how to use our raw materials and requires further evaluation by customers.