Formulation ID: ZA0068
Revitalise and detoxify your skin with Fresh Burst Face Cream. Cithrol™ PGTL is used as the w/o emulsifier to create this quick break, refreshing formulation. The inclusion of hydrating Mĕiritage™ protects the skin from oxidative stress caused by UV and pollution. Phytessence™ Peach Flower is also included as an urban shield to fight against pollution, offering skin a new lease of life.
|Phase||Ingredient||INCI Name||Functionality||Supplier||% w/w|
|Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate||Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate||Electrolyte||0.80|
|B||Crodamol™ DA||Diisopropyl Adipate||Emollient||Croda||3.00|
|Crodamol OP||Ethylhexyl Palmitate||Emollient||Croda||2.50|
|Crodamol EO||Ethyl Oleate||Emollient||Croda||2.50|
|Cithrol PGTL||Tri(Polyglyceryl-3/Lauryl) Hydrogenated Trilinoleate||w/o Emulsifier||Croda||1.00|
|Phytessence Peach Flower||Anti-pollution active||Crodarom||1.00|
|Euxyl PE 9010||Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin||Preservative||Schülke||0.80|
- Combine part A and part B separately and heat to 70 – 75 ºC.
- Add part A to part B slowly, with vigorous stirring (700 rpm) until the formation of an emulsion.
- Homogenise at 3000 rpm to thicken the emulsion.
- Cool with stirring until 35 ºC.
- Add part C and mix until homogenous.
- Appearance: Off-white gel cream
- pH: n/a
- Viscosity: 38 500 cPs ± 10% (Tc,10 rpm, 30 secs, ambient temperature)
- Stability: 1 month at 50 ºC ,3 months at room temperature, 40ºC, 4 ºC and 7 x -10 ºC/+40 ºC 24-hour freeze-thaw cycles
Euxyl is a registered trademark of Schülke
This formulation was developed in South Africa. Contact your local sales representative with enquiries as ingredient availability can vary by region.
Non-warranty: The information in this publication is believed to be accurate and is given in good faith, but no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy is made. Suggestions for uses or applications are only opinions. Users are responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their own particular purpose. No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made with respect to information or products including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of any third party patent or other intellectual property rights including, without limit, copyright, trademark and designs. Any trademarks identified herein, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks of the Croda group of companies.
©2018 Croda International Plc