with Yogurtolin®, Cranberry Pro and LIPOID P 75-3
Formulation ID: FF10005-4_102020
|A||Deionized Water||Aqua (Water)||Ad 100|
|Glycerin 99.5 %||Glycerin, Aqua (Water)||Humectant||5.00|
|VIVAPUR® COS 8||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum||Thickener||J. Rettenmaier & Söhne||1.00|
|Cosphaderm® Leo||Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid||Preservative||Cosphatec||2.80|
|B||LIPOID P 75-3||Hydrogenated Lecithin||Emulsifier||Lipoid Kosmetik||0.50|
|TEGIN® Pellets MB||Glyceryl Stearate SE||Emulsifier||Evonik Nutrition & Care||4.50|
|Almond oil||Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil||Emollient||3.00|
|Argan oil||Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil||Emollient||1.00|
|Coconut oil, organic||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil||Emollient||All Organic Treasures||1.00|
|Beraclay Ultra White Clay||Kaolin||Functional ingredient||BERACA Ingredients Naturais||9.64|
|Beraclay Dark Red||Kaolin||Functional ingredient||BERACA Ingredients Naturais||0.36|
|C||Deionized Water||Aqua (Water)||10.00|
|Yogurtolin®||Yogurt Powder or Yogurt||Active ingredient||Lipoid Kosmetik||2.00|
|Cranberry Pro||Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide||Substantiated extract||Lipoid Kosmetik||0.50|
|LE MILK 2700600||Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin||Fragrance||Essencia||0.25|
- Prepare phase A in the main vessel and heat it up to 75 – 80 °C
- Prepare phase B and heat up to 75 – 80 °C
- Add phase B to A and homogenize
- Cool to 40 °C
- Premix phase C and add it to the batch while mixing
- Cool down to 30 °C and add the alcohol/ perfume-premix
- Appearance: apricot o/w emulsion
- pH value: 5.5 – 6.5
Successfully passed internal stress test (3 months at 5 °C, 25 °C and 40 °C)
Successfully passed microbial challenge test (ISO 11930)
An apricot cream mask based on microbiome friendly Yogurtolin® and Cranberry Pro as refreshing care for sensitive skin. The soothing mask formulation further contains LIPOID P 75-3 as an emulsifier with skin feel enhancing properties providing a smooth and silky after-feel.
- Yogurtolin® is the world’s first scientifically tested and certified ‘Microbiome friendly’ active ingredient. The value of Yogurtolin® as a skin care ingredient is not only based on its strong prebiotic functionality and soothing efficacy, but also on its pre-existing, positive consumer associations, e.g. the expectation of skin cooling and refreshment. These associations allow to create straightforward product concepts with yogurt that do not need long explanations to reach and persuade overcommunicated consumers. Please ask for our product flyer.
- Cranberry Pro is certified ‘Microbiome friendly’, too and thus perfectly supplements the microbiome-balancing action of Yogurtolin®. It equilibrates the natural skin microbiome by supporting biofilm formation of beneficial microorganisms, while repressing disadvantageous microorganisms in biofilms. This makes it a completely new skin cleaning approach to tackle skin blemishes and to control a healthy skin microbiome.
- LIPOID P 75-3 is a 100% natural and COSMOS-approved emulsifier. In small amounts, e.g. ≥ 0.5 %, it improves the skin feel of conventional formulations significantly. Please ask for our product flyer.
- Formulation with certified ‘microbiome friendly’ ingredients: Yogurtolin®, Cranberry Pro
- Formulation without PEGs, silicones, microplastic
- Formulation preserved with non-listed preservatives
- Prebiotic functionality to improve microbial barrier
- Purifying, soothing and calming properties, particularly for sensitive skin
- Instant sensation of skin refreshment
The information contained herein is, to our best knowledge, true and accurate, but all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee. This is a prototype formulation supplied only as an example of how to use our raw materials and requires further evaluation by customers.