Formulation ID: C.SK.20.122HPC
|PrincipHYAL® Aurora||Sodium Hyaluronate||ROELMI HPC||0,30|
|Aqua, Glycerin, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Trehalose||1,00|
|Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolimer||1,00|
|EMotion® Light||Tripelargonin||ROELMI HPC||7,00|
|Olifeel® Skin||Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate||ROELMI HPC||2,00|
|Méditerranée-L Pine||Tripelargonin, Pinus Pumilio Extract||ROELMI HPC||0,50|
|BiosControl® Synergy ICE||Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: GEL CREAM
- Colour : WHITE
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: 5,5-6,5
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (BrookField Mod. RVDV-E 230, s=05, rpm=20): 9000-14000 cP
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): YES
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Prepare Phase A under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Put Phase B into Phase A and mix under the turboemulsifier at 3700 rpm for 30 minutes;
- Prepare Phase C under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Put Phase C into Phase A+B and mix for some minutes.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com