Formulations ID: C.SK.21.38HPC
|Olifeel® Glycerin||Glycerin||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|PrincipHYAL® Aurora||Sodium Hyaluronate||ROELMI HPC||0,30|
|B||BeauSens™ E-SF||Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol||ROELMI HPC||3,50|
|Olifeel® Pearls||C10-18 Triglycerides||ROELMI HPC||2,50|
|BeauSens Air||Ethylexyl Pelargonate||ROELMI HPC||7,00|
|CeraFluid||Olive Glycerides, Ceramide NP||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|Bioscontrol® Synergy ICE||Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|D||Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C15-19 Alkane, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Polyglycerin-6||1,50|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: CREAM
- Colour : WHITE
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: 5,5-6,5
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (BrookField Mod. RVDV-E 230, s=06, rpm=10): 45000-70000 cP
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): YES
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Prepare Phase A under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Prepare Phase B under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Put Phase B into Phase A under mix for some minutes.
- Under mix add Phase C and D, and mix for other minutes
- Cool at room temperature and add Phase E.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com