Cream with 2% Silstem-U™
|B||Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer||0.30%|
||Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer||0.45%|
- Mix phase A ingredients with stirring until completely solubilized and clear.
- Add ingredient from phase B, homogenize until fully dispersed.
- Thicken by neutralization with NaOH 30% to pH: 5.2 - 5.8.
- Add ingredients from phase C one by one with stirring.
- Once the phase C ingredients are incorporated, add ingredients from phase D, homogenize until fully dispersed
- Add phase D with stirring until fully dispersed.
The information contained in this publication is provided in good faith and is based on our current knowledge, and provided as a guidance only. No legally binding promise or warranty regarding the suitability of our products for any specific use is made. Because many factors may affect processing or application / use, we recommend that you make tests to determine the suitability of a product for your particular purpose prior to use. No warranties of any kind, either to express or that are implied (including fitness and sale) for a particular purpose are made regarding products described or the information / data that may be used without infringing the intellectual property rights of others. In no case the data or information provided herein shall be considered as part of our terms and conditions of sale.