Formulation ID: SU-SG-01
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||Supplier||% (w/w)|
|A||DM Water||Aqua||Qs to 100|
|Disodium EDTA||Disodium EDTA||Local Supplier||0.05|
|Glycerine||Glycerine||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||3.00|
|Galaxy LES (27%)||Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||40.0|
|Galaxy CAPB SB (30%)||Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||5.50|
|B||Carbopol Aqua SF-1||Acrylates Copolymer||Lubrizol Advanced Materials Ltd.||7.00|
|Galaxy 100||Cocomonoethanolamide||Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.||0.50|
|C||Kemgluco CEHL||Decyl Glucoside||Safic Alcan UK Ltd.||3.00|
|D||Sodium Hydroxide||Sodium Hydroxide||Local Supplier||0.22|
|E||Euxyl PE9010||Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin||Schülke & Mayr GmbH||0.80|
|Citric Acid||Citric Acid||Local Supplier||0.15|
|F||Zahara 72133||Perfume||Oriental Aromatics||0.40|
|Prestige Silver Glow 35381||Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide||Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited||0.05|
|G||Sodium Chloride||Sodium Chloride||Local Supplier||Qs|
- In Main Vessel (MV) charge DM water (approx. 50% of the quantity), Disodium EDTA, mix well till all solids are dissolved.). Charge remaining ingredients of phase A with stirring.
- After complete mixing, add ingredients of Phase B to MV.
- In side Vessel (SV1), charge small amount of water and Galaxy 100. Heat (~70°C) till Galaxy 100 is completely dissolved.
- Charge SV1 content to MV followed by Kemgluco CEHL (Decyl Glucoside) with slow agitation to avoid foaming.
- In Side vessel 2 (SV2), charge small amount of water and sodium hydroxide, mix well.
- Charge SV2 content to MV with stirring. Check pH (pH should be between 6.5 - 6.8).
- Charge Euxyl PE9010 of Phase E with stirring, Adjust pH by citric acid solution (Phase E). Adjust the water content as per formula calculation.
- Charge Phase F ingredients sequentially with stirring.
- Add Phase G dissolved in minimum quantity of water to MV, adjust viscosity as desired.
- pH: 6.5 to 7.0
- Appearance: Transparent gel with intense silver glow
These formulations are presented in a good faith and meant to demonstrate how our pearl pigments can be used in various formulations. No warranty of the accuracy or completeness of results, or fitness for a particular use is given; nor is freedom from the infringement of any intellectual/industrial property rights to be inferred. It is provided “as is” aimed at supporting customer development and requires further appropriate evaluations by customers. To the extent permissible by applicable law, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited shall in no way be liable for any reliance upon information or materials provided.