with PURAC® Sanilac 80
|A||Natrosol™ 250 HHR¹||Hydroxyethylcellulose||Thickener||0.7|
|Propylene glycol²||Propylene glycol||Flow regulator||1.00|
|B||Demi Water||Water||q.s. to 100|
|C||Ethanol 99+%||Ethanol Absolut 99+%||Antibacterial active & solvent||40|
|PURAC® Sanilac 80³||Lactic Acid (and) Water||Antibacterial active||1.88|
|pH adjuster||pH adjuster||pH regulator||q.s. to pH 3.5|
- Mix the ingredients of part A and premix until a homogenous mixture is obtained.
- Add part A to part B and mix by using an overhead stirrer at 500-600 RPM or higher if necessary.
- When fully mixed and a gel is obtained, add part C slowly under stirring.
- Adjust the pH if necessary to pH 3.5-4.0.
- Appearance: Transparent Liquid Gel
- Viscosity: 3000 cP, (22.0°C; Brookfield Model DV-I; 50 RPM; Spindle 2)
- pH: 3.5-4.0
1 Ashland, 2 Acros, 3 Corbion
Other applications with PURAC® Sanilac:
Antibacterial hand soap, Cleaners
© Copyright Corbion. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopied, recorded or otherwise, without permissionof the publisher. No representation or warranty is made as to the truth or accuracy of any data, information or opinions contained herein or as to their suitability for any purpose, condition or application. None of the data, information or opinions herein may be relied upon for any purpose or reason. Corbion disclaims any liability, damages, losses or other consequences suffered or incurred in connection with the use of the data, information or opinions contained herein. In addition, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any products in conflict with existing patents covering any material or its use.