Formulation ID: C.SU.19.121HPC
|CytoFruit® Water Kiwi BIO99||Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract||ROELMI HPC||5,00|
|Olifeel® Glycerin||Glycerin||ROELMI HPC||3,00|
|B||Olifeel® TD OW||Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate||ROELMI HPC||3,00|
|Olifeel® Pearls||C10-18 Triglycerides||ROELMI HPC||2,50|
|EMotion Light Ester||Tripelargonin||ROELMI HPC||10,00|
|EMotion Silky Ester||Neopentyl Glycol Dipelargonate||ROELMI HPC||5,00|
|Olifeel® SKin||Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate||ROELMI HPC||3,00|
|BiosControl® Synergy ICE||Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol||1,00|
|C||Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C15-19 Alkane, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Polyglycerin-6||1,50|
|Plerasan® Sun||Pleurotus Ostreatus Extract, Maltodextrin, Lolium Perenne Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: CREAM
- Colour: IVORY
- Smell: LIGHT CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: 5,5 - 6,5
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (Fungilab Viscostar-R, s:6, 5 rpm, 25°C): 68000-73000 cP
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): YES
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Prepare Phase A under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Prepare Phase B under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Put Phase C into Phase B under stirring;
- Put Phase B+C into Phase A and mix for some minutes;
- Cool down at room temperature and add Phase D and E.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com