with CELLULON® Cellulose Liquid
Compatible with even the most concentrated formulation, CELLULON® Cellulose Liquid is a unique and readily biodegradable cellulose that stabilizes components with minimal impact on viscosity and dispersibility. It comes fully activated, ready to use, and is not sensitive to temperature or pH.
|Phase||Ingredients||% by Weight|
|A||De-ionized water||QS to 100|
|CALFOAM® SLS 95¹||17|
|B||AMMONYX® LO SPECIAL²||13|
|GLUCOPON® 625 UP³||2.2|
|D||CELLULON® Cellulose Liquid||4.0|
Suppliers and trademark owners:
1 Pilot Chemical Holdings, Inc.
2 Stepan Company
3 BASF Company
4 Troy Technology Corporation, Inc.
- pH: 8.0 – 9.0
- Viscosity 25C (LV-2 @60 rpm): 800 – 1000 mPa.s.
- Yield Stress Value: 1.7 Pa
- Heat de-ionized water to 65 – 70°C
- Add CALFOAM® SLS 95 and mix for at least 10 minutes until completely dissolved
- Cool to 35 – 40°C and add Step B ingredients
- Mix for 5 minutes using propeller mixer. Cool to 25°C and add ingredients in Step C
- Mix for 5 minutes
- Add CELLULON® Cellulose Liquid from Step D. Mix for 20 -30 min. at 500-700 rpm with propeller mixer. Try not to aerate the product.
The information contained within is, to our knowledge, true and accurate. All recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee since we can neither anticipate nor control the different conditions under which this information and our products are used. There are no implied or expressed warranties of fitness for purpose. Each manufacturer is solely responsible for ensuring the final products comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local regulations. Further, CP Kelco disclaims all liability with regard to customers’ infringement of third party intellectual property including, but not limited to, patents. CP Kelco recommends that our customers apply for licenses under any relevant patents.