The worldwide acknowledged open chamber measurement method of the Tewameter® has reached a new level:
- Thirty pairs of sensorsgiving 15 times more information than the previous two pairs: the probe acts like a camera to detect temperature & humidity distribution
- High amount of datafor each single measurement supplying extremely accurate, reproducible and quick results for the first time for skin and ambience above the probe
Explore new exciting parameters:
- Local skin energy balance: for the first time it is possible to separately measure the transepidermal heat loss by heat diffusion from the body and evaporation cooling through water vapor.
- Water vapor concentration: the actual drive of TEWL (skin and ambience)
- Relative Humidityof skin and ambience
Courage+Khazaka electronic www.courage-khazaka.de