Coptis Reg, a global comprehensive regulatory database to ensure compliance in house
With over two decades of innovation as a leading provider of cosmetic R&D software solutions, Coptis is excited to introduce our newest product - Coptis Reg!
From product formulation all the way to labeling, small businesses and large companies face the same issues in terms of regulatory requirements.
By using Coptis PLM solution coupled with a regulatory database, gives every actor of a product development access to the information they require. With Coptis Reg, formulators have access to validated, detailed and continuously updated cosmetic regulatory data, they are able to perform regulatory checks in the most effective way. When equipped with Coptis Reg, integrated with Coptis Lab PLM solution, the product team can assess the compliance of a formula in real-time.
Coptis Reg, cosmetic regulatory compliance database, features:
- Ingredient restrictions by countries and zones (Americas, EMEA, APAC).
- Validated data by professionals covering as many as 100 countries
- Detailed information: percentage of use, applications, country and original source of data …
- Updates as regulatory data becomes available
- Real time alerts to visually identify formula noncompliance on Coptis Lab software
With today's latest technology, ensuring that every requirement is met can be done inhouse.
Coptis is at the forefront of software for cosmetic laboratories and has been on the market for over 20 years. Coptis has offices in France, the United States and Singapore. Its signature product, Coptis Lab, is a cosmetic formulation software that manages the entire development of a cosmetic product, from the marketing brief to the regulatory file. It allows the cosmetics industry to efficiently manage development projects, reduce time to market, improve the quality and reliability of information and ensure product compliance with the regulations in effect. Coptis has a team of 30 people, primarily in the domains of chemistry and computer science, who ensure the constant improvement of its products. This is further guaranteed by Coptis’ cosmetic expertise, its User Club and recommendations coming straight from the customer base. All improvements made to the software suite are integrated as standard for the benefit of all users, making Coptis a leader in the cosmetics industry.
Coptis Lab is effectively supported by high value-added databases:
● Coptis Ingredients, a documentary database detailing more than 16,000 cosmetic raw materials, developed through partnerships with ingredient manufacturers.
● Coptis Reg, a newly launched regulatory database, offering regulatory data on a hundred countries and more than 15,000 substances.
● Coptis Tox, a database of toxicological information on over 3,000 substances
Coptis is actively working on cutting-edge topics, including artificial intelligence to further improve the performance of cosmetic developments.
For more information : https://www.coptis.com/en