Formulation ID: 17/CBHCL22002/00
This unique and light serum is the perfect partner to smooth your hair frizzes and protect the hair fiber against heat damages, with long lasting straightening effect. It provides a maximum protection from heat when using the hair dryer or the iron, and against humidity for a long lasting brushing and beautiful hair style.
|Phase||Material Name||EU INCI||Supplier||% Material|
|Sodium Gluconate||SODIUM GLUCONATE||PANREAC||0.0500|
|Sodium Benzoate||SODIUM BENZOATE||BASF||0.5000|
|Hydrolite® 7 green (497010)||1,2-HEPTANEDIOL||SYMRISE||0.3000|
|Glycerin 99.5%||GLYCERIN, AQUA||4.0000|
|Citric Acid 50% Sol.||AQUA, CITRIC ACID||0.1915|
|B||Jaguar® C-162||HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE||Solvay||0.3000|
|Jaguar HP® 105||HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR||Solvay||0.9000|
|C||Sepiclear G7||HEPTYL GLUCOSIDE||SEPPIC||1.5000|
|D||Sepiclear G7||HEPTYL GLUCOSIDE||SEPPIC||1.5000|
|Baobab Oil (Organic) (104379)||ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL||SYMRISE||0.1000|
|E||SymHair® Thermo (220759)||AQUA, FRUCTOSE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, POLYPORUS UMBELLATUS EXTRACT||SYMRISE||2.0000|
- Phase A: in a beaker, add deionized water, sodium gluconate, sodium benzoate and Hydrolite® 7 green and homogenize. Then, add glycerin 99.5% and citric acid 50% and homogenize.
- Phase B: add the polymers, Jaguar® C-162 and Jaguar® HP 105, over Phase A, one by one, under agitation. Homogenize until complete dispersion of the polymers;
- Pre-mix Phase C, then add it in the main beaker and homogenize;
- Pre-mix Phase D, then add it in the main beaker and homogenize;
- Add Phase E in the main beaker and homogenize;
- Adjust pH, if necessary (4.00-5.00).
- Fragrance code: 295091
- pH initial: 4.13
- Viscosity initial: 9460 cPs, #sp62,1,5 rpm, 1 minute, 25°C
- Viscometer model: Brookfield Model DV-1
These suggestions and data are based on information we believe to be reliable. They are offered in good faith, but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control. Symrise makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or appropriateness of this data. Symrise expressly disclaims any implied warranty of fitness for a particular use. We recommend that prospective users determine for themselves the suitability of Symrise materials and suggestions for any use prior to their adoption. We also recommend that prospective users, as required, obtain approval from appropriate regulatory authorities. Suggestions for uses of our products or the inclusion of descriptive material from patents and the citation of specific patents in this publication should not be understood as recommending the use of our products in violation of any patent or as a permission or licence to use any patent of Symrise.
For questions concerning product safety and dangerous substance classification please ask for the Safety Data Sheets of the used Symrise products. DATE: 15.02.2022