Formulation ID: C.SK.17.55HPC
|CytoFruit® Water Lemon BIO99||Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate||ROELMI HPC||20,00|
|Olifeel® Glycerin||Glycerin||ROELMI HPC||2,00|
|PrincipHYAL® Aurora||Sodium Hyaluronate||ROELMI HPC||0,30|
|B||Olifeel® TD OW||Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate||ROELMI HPC||3,00|
|EMotion Light||Tripelargonin||ROELMI HPC||7,00|
|BiosControl® Synergy ICE||Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol||1,00|
|C||G2White||Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract||ROELMI HPC||0,30|
|Plerasan® Re-Balance||Aqua, Betaglucan||ROELMI HPC||2,00|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: LIGHT CREAM
- Colour : WHITE
- Smell: LIGHT CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: 5,5 - 6,5
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (Fungilab Viscostar-R, s:3, 20 rpm, 25°C): 1000-5000 cP
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): YES
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Prepare Phase A under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Prepare Phase B under stirring at 70+/-2°C;
- Put Phase B into Phase A under mix and mix for 5 minutes;
- Cool down at room temperature and add Phase C and D.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com