with PhytoCodine®, Acacia Collagen and LIPOID P 75-3
Formulation ID: FF10004-1_022020
|A||Acacia Collagen Powder||Acacia Seyal Gum||Functional ingredient||Lipoid Kosmetik||0.10|
|LIPOID P 75-3||Hydrogenated Lecithin||Emulsifier||Lipoid Kosmetik||3.00|
|Deionized Water||Aqua (Water)||Ad 100|
|KELTROL® CG-T||Xanthan Gum||Thickener||CP Kelco||0.15|
||Lanette® O||Cetearyl Alcohol||Consistency agent||BASF||1.50|
|Beeswax, pesticide removed||Beeswax||Consistency agent||Hammonia Oleochemicals||1.00|
|dermofeel® sensolv||Isoamyl Laurate||Emollient||Evonik Nutrition & Care||3.00|
|Myritol® 318||Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride||Emollient||BASF||2.50|
|SEPINOV™ EMT 10||Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer||Thickener||SEPPIC||0.90|
|C||PhytoCodine®||Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Pinus Sibirica Seedcake Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol||Active ingredient||Lipoid Kosmetik||1.00|
|D||E-Leen® Green C||Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate/ Caprate||Preservative||MinaSolve||4.00|
|NaOH||Sodium Hydroxide||Neutralizing agent||q.s.|
|Taiga||Perfume (Fragrance), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool||Fragrance||Frey & Lau||0.30|
- Disperse LIPOID P75-3 in deionized water at 60 °C, add the remaining components of phase A
- Heat phase B to 70 °C
- Add phase B to A, homogenize
- Cool the emulsion down to 40 °C, add phase C and homogenize shortly again
- Cool further down to room temperature, add preservative and perfume
- Adjust the final pH to 6 - 7
- Appearance: light beige glossy emulsion
- pH value: 6 − 7
Successfully passed internal stress test (3 months at 5 °C, 25 °C and 40 °C)
Successfully passed microbial challenge test (ISO 11930)
A light-beige, soft emulsion with plant-derived anti-aging peptides (PhytoCodine®) as a signal for skin rejuvenation and with hydrogenated lecithin (LIPOID P 75-3) as a natural and sole emulsifier. The emulsion provides an outstanding smooth and silky after-feel.
- PhytoCodine® contains natural matrikine-like peptides from cedar nuts, which stimulate the formation of extracellular matrix components and thereby help to shape the structure of the skin. Its combination with a liposomal carrier system for peptide penetration enhancement and protease inhibitors from Siberian Ginseng for peptide protection, makes it a highly effective anti-aging active. Please request our product flyer for further information.
- Acacia Collagen perfectly complements PhytoCodine®. It is a plant-derived substitute to replace animal-derived collagen, which is very appreciated for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties. Please ask for further information.
- LIPOID P 75-3 is a 100% natural and COSMOS-approved o/w emulsifier with excellent skin feel and barrier-repair properties. Please ask for our product flyer.
- Without PEGs and silicones
- Formulation preserved with non-listed preservatives
- Natural, matrikine-like messenger peptides from cedar nut to reprogram skin structure
- Rejuvenation effect through extracellular matrix renewal
- Improvement of dermal surface and texture
- Support of facial density and elasticity
The information contained herein is, to our best knowledge, true and accurate, but all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee. This is a prototype formulation supplied only as an example of how to use our raw materials and requires further evaluation by customers.