with CRYSTALIDE™ (*) and MATRIXYL® MORPHOMICS™ (**)
(*) Patent pending
(**) Patent N°FR 3 029 782; WO 2016/097965; US 2018000717; EP 3256102; JP 2018500330; CN 106999401; KR 20170086680; BR 112017012474; MX 2017007819
Formulation ID: SE0092H
This iceberg balm features an amazing shape-memory texture that breaks into pieces when taking it into your fingers. This unique texture is provided by the special combination of Volarest™ FL, Arlacel™ LC and Tween™ 60. Crodamol™ AB imparts a light skin feel without any drying effect. The bio-harmonical peptide Crystalide™ promotes a crystal skin and a glassy complexion, while bio-mimetic peptide Matrixyl® Morphomics™ fights against wrinkle appearance. A touch of cocooning that comforts the senses is added with Crodarom™ Delice Extreme, a natural extract of pecan nut and maple syrup. Add fun to your morning routine with this incredible iceberg balm that will erase the signs of ageing and leaves your skin dewy and luminous, from the inside.
|Part||Ingredient||INCI Name||Functionality||Suppliers||% w/w|
|A||Water Deionised||Aqua||-||To 100|
|Volarest™ FL||Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer||Rheology modifier||Croda||2.50|
|Tween™ 60||Polysorbate 60||Surfactant||Croda||2.00|
|B||Arlacel™ LC||Sorbitan Stearate (and) Sorbityl Laurate||Surfactant||Croda||1.70|
|C||Crodamol™ AB||C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate||Emollient||Croda||3.00|
|Sodium Hydroxide 30%||pH Adjuster||0.20|
|E||Crodarom™ Delice Extreme||Water (and) Glycerin (and) Carya Illinoinensis (Pecan) Shell Extract (and) Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract||Botanical Extract||Crodarom||1.00|
|F||Crystalide™ Active ingredient||Skin glowing active ingredient||Sederma||3.00|
|G||Matrixyl® Morphomics™ Active ingredient||Anti-ageing active||Sederma||2.00|
|H||Keshi 264285 D||Perfume||Fragrance||Firmenich||0.10|
- Weigh Part A, mix well. Heat Part A to 75°C in bain-marie.
- Weigh Part B, mix well.
- Add Part B to Part A and stir well for 30 min at 75°C with normal helix stirring.
- Weigh Part C and heat to 75°C in bain-marie.
- Add Part C to previous part with strong rotor stator stirring.
- Weigh Part D, mix well.
- Adjust the pH with Part D, stir well.
- Add Part E to the previous part, mix well.
- Add Part F to the previous part, mix well.
- Add Part G to the previous part, mix well.
- Add Part H to the previous part, mix well.
- Appearance: White opaque viscous cream
- pH: 6.10± 0.5
- Viscosity: 200.000 ± 10% Sp.93, 2.5rpm, 1 min, 25°C, Brookfield DV-I Prime
- Stability: 3 months at 4°C, 25°C, 40°C and 1 month at 50°C
- Centrifuge 10min @ 3000rpm and 1 x -80ºC/+25ºC 24 hours freeze-thaw cycle and autoclave 20min @120°C
This formulation was developed in France. Contact your local sales representative with enquiries as ingredient availability can vary by region.
Non-warranty: The information in this publication is believed to be accurate and is given in good faith, but no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy is made. Suggestions for uses or applications are only opinions. Users are responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their own particular purpose. No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made with respect to information or products including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of any third party patent or other intellectual property rights including, without limit, copyright, trademark and designs. Any trademarks identified herein, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks of the Croda group of companies.
©2018 Croda International Plc