Formulation ID: C.BA.21.98HPC
|A||Olifeel® Glow||Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate||ROELMI HPC||69,00|
|B||Olifeel® Pearls||C10-18 Triglycerides||ROELMI HPC||20,00|
|Tripelargonin, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract||0,50|
|Tripelargonin, Elissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract||1,00|
|Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil||3,00|
|Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Tocopherol||3,00|
|CeraFluid||Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate, Ceramide NP||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: BUTTER
- Colour: IVORY
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: n.a.
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (BrookField Mod. RVDV-E 230): n.a.
- Centrifuge (2 cycle*3000rpm*15’): n.a.
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): 55-60°C
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Weight the components of Phase A and heat up to 85+/-2°C under stirring;
- When Phase A is clear and homogeneous, cool down temperature at 70+/-2°C and add Phase B under stirring;
- Cool down temperature at 40+/-2°C and add Pashe C under stirring;
- Cool down temperature at 30+/-2°C and then mix for 1 minute;
- Poor in a pot the product.
Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Tripelargonin, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olive Glycerides, Ceramide NP, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Elissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Parfum
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only. For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com