Formulation ID: C.SK.21.35HPC
|CytoFruit® Water Grapefruit BIO99||Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate||ROELMI HPC||5,00|
|Olifeel® Glycerin||Glycerin||ROELMI HPC||5,00|
|Aqua, CI 19140, CI 42090||3,00|
|BiosControl® Element PHE||Phenoxyethanol, Ehylhexylglycerin||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|Méditerranée-H Juniper||Aqua, Glycerin, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract||ROELMI HPC||1,00|
|C||BeauSensTM PG4||Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Pelargonate||ROELMI HPC||5,00|
|D||Celus-Bi® Sphera 35||Glycol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer||ROELMI HPC||3,00|
Chemical Physical Parameters
- Appearance: GEL
- Colour : GREEN
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- pH: 5-6
- Density (g/ml): n.a.
- Viscosity (BrookField Mod. RVDV-E 230, s=05, rpm=20): 10000-15000 cP
- Centrifuge (1 cycle*3000rpm*15’): YES
- Stability (3 months at 4, 25, 40°C): YES
- Dropping point (°C): n.a.
- Surfactant actives content: n.a.
- Prepare Phase A at room temperature under stirring;
- Put Phase B into Phase A under stirring (3700 rpm) for 30 min at room temperature ;
- Prepare Phase C and mix for some minutes;
- Add Phase C and mix gently;
- Wheight Phase D;
- Add Phase D and mix gently.
The formulation above is based on our best knowledge and is provided only as an indication. The end user must verify himself the applicative characteristics, the stability as well as the existence of a patent. The company ROELMI HPC does not give any guarantee and disclaims all responsibility for the use of this formulation. It is intended for operators and technicians only.
For more information visit us at www.roelmihpc.com