Microphyt is proud to present its new cosmetic bioactive ingredient, PhycoAge™, a 3-in-1 anti-aging solution that perfectly meets its customers’ needs.
Silver population, baby boomers… there are so many words to describe this generation once overlooked by the cosmetic industry. Today, this growing generation constitutes a flourishing economy and wants cosmetic skin care adapted to their needs and their stage of life. Wishing to develop a new solution to meet this generation’s needs, Microphyt drew on its expertise in microalgae and in particular its over 10 years of knowledge of Phaeodactylum tricornutum, a species with little-known anti-aging properties linked to its eternal youth heritage. Based on its patented sustainable technology, Microphyt designed PhycoAge™, an oil-based longevity concentrate containing powerful marine compounds called xanthophylls, namely fucoxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid).
PhycoAge™ is an innovative solution for people aged over 50. Targeting the deeper skin layers, PhycoAge™ regulates the cell communication between the hypodermis and dermis by the NF-κB pathway. This cosmetic bioactive acts in 3 ways:
1) Fights inflammaging by countering chronic inflammation and oxidation;
2) Reshapes the skin by activating the synthesis of the extra-cellular matrix, increasing firmness and elasticity and resculpting the face contour;
3) Rejuvenates by stimulating the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid synthesis and lifting wrinkles.
Unique benefits of PhycoAge™:
- A bio-inspired active ingredient that unveils the rejuvenation potential of microalgae.
- Longevity concentrate that targets the deeper skin layer by inhibiting the NF-κB signaling pathway.
- 3-in-1 anti-aging action that perfectly meets customers’ needs: firmer and lifted skin.
Microphyt is a leading company in the production and marketing of microalgae-based natural active ingredients located in the south of France. With more than 10 years of expertise in the field, Microphyt leverages microalgae’s previously untapped diversity to provide unique solutions for nutrition and wellness. Microphyt's technologies, developed in-house and patented, enable the controlled production of a wide variety of microalgae sustainably on an industrial scale.
For more information visit https://www.microphyt.eu